Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress Strategy Guide
About This ContentTHE COMPLETE STRATEGY GUIDE FOR THE TWO WORLDS II EXPANSION PIRATES OF THE FLYING FORTRESS
The world of Antaloor is huge – and now it’s even larger!
An entire Archipelago has been added for only the most daring adventurers to explore…
The official strategy guide will help you not to miss one iota of detail in this exciting world: quest lines, secrets, and of course acts of piracy! Every Antaloorian adventurer will enjoy the fully packed 128 color pages. Insightful map material, quest descriptions directly from the developer and detailed equipment descriptions with statistic values will aid your quest. The bestiary features description of enemies and their weaknesses, and there are descriptions and values of new alchemy ingredients as well. An alphabetical index is giving an excellent oversight.
- Your travel guide to the archipelago of pirates and a mysterious Flying Fortress hovering over the sea
- Maps for each island and quest-related maps.
- Multiple routes through the main story quests as well as side quests.
- Bestiary with statistics and description of weaknesses of the different monsters
- Weapons, armor, alchemy ingredients fully with illustrations and statistics
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Single-Core Prozessor (2,0 GHz) or better
- Memory: 2 GB or more
- Graphics: Radeon HD, Geforce 8800GT (Shader 3.0 and 512 MB RAM)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or OpenGL
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX comp. Stereo Sound Card
- Other: Internet connection with 6.000 BPS or more for Multiplayer recommended