Teddy Terror is a 2D Roguelite Horror with the environment as your weapon. Escape a child's nightmare and face horrifying creatures and vile titan horrors, by using only your surroundings.
About This GameTeddy Terror is a 2D horror survival with a challenging passive-aggressive gameplay where using your environment is crucial for survival
In Teddy Terror you take on the role of a little boy with his Teddybear who wakes up in a nightmare.
With your surroundings as your weapons your goal is to Survive the nightmarish world and escape from tongue spitting eyeball creatures, horrifiying bosses and hordes of unimaginable abominations!
- Passive aggressive playstyle - be swift and escape from the clutches of evil or wait for the right moment to strike and eliminate insidious creatures with deadly traps.
- Diverse killing possibilities - Lure hellish creatures in to traps, activate traps by throwing your teddybear or find powerful toys to eradicate every monstrosity that may lurk in the depths of the darkness.
- Roguelike features - permadeath, randomized loot(items and toys), randomized deadly levels with gruesome enemies and gigantic bosses with endless replayability.
- Level up, find items, complete achievements,empower yourself and grow from a helpless child into a killing machine
Can you persevere his unending world of torment and terror?
Support us and find out!
Rage Monster Games is a dutch Indie game developing company managed by Gianni Knight.
Together with Runic Sounds(audio design students) we started Teddy Terror during the 72 hr Gamejam(IndiesVsPewdiePie).
Now several months in development we made huge changes with an all new experience.
We are working hard to deliver a great gaming experience and to bring Teddy Terror to life.
Therefore we hope we can share our excitement with you.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB graphics
- Storage: 100 MB available space