Anime Studio Simulator
Anime Studio Simulator is a lighthearted visual novel about a group of friends fulfilling their dream of creating an anime. Your choices determine whether their anime succeeds... or fails.
About This GameAnime Studio Simulator is a visual novel where you play as Yukari whose greatest dream is to direct her own anime. With high school out of the way, she and her friends hope to make this dream a reality. Will they leave a mark on the anime industry or will they collapse under the pressure?
As Yukari, your role is to guide your team by deciding on the best course of action to produce your short anime series. You'll also need to outsource work, keep your team members motivated, and overcome numerous obstacles.
- Pick from three different anime genres
- Random events and multiple routes that add extra replay value
- Your choices determine the success or failure of your anime project
- There are six possible endings
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space