Project Taurus is an arcade racing game built for a fun-first multiplayer experience with highly addictive game-play. Smash into cars, launch your friends into walls and abuse the AI in single-player. The game is yours to make what you want.
About This Game
Project Taurus is an arcade racing game crafted in a voxel art-style designed around a group multiplayer experience. Built with the idea of playing with a small group of friends, you can all jump in easily together, play against each other, strangers, AI or even on the same screen! Split screen support allows you to play with friends on the same screen from the comfort of your own living room, chairs are overrated anyway.
With several game modes ranging from a standard race to a demolition derby, constant entertainment is guaranteed. Even if you have only 5 minutes, you can launch up the game and have fun without the need for commitment. Practice against AI in singleplayer, or exclusively play against them. Taurus is yours to make your own. Play it how you want, when you want and with whoever you want.
Add your own taste to your vehicles with car customisation, didn’t you always think your bright pink Tiny looks even better with a spoiler? Let’s not forget the skull that you’ve kept hidden away for all those years, that’ll look brilliant on the front. Add your own tastes and let other people bask in your hideous/beautiful creation.
Built for fun over realism, the gameplay represents both a charming and enjoyable experience. Crashing into friends with an insanely powerful car pinging them miles off is all part of the game, and something intended. Realism is out of the window, fun takes full view.
- Singleplayer & Multiplayer
- Car Customisation - get that green coloured car your heart has always desired
- Races and Demolition Derbies
- Arcade drving mechanics - drifting, crashing into other cars and claiming victory with your friends in smoke behind you
- Controller support
- Modding - Share your creations on the workshop
Planned Features - To be developed throughout Early Access
- Tournaments and more fun game-modes
- Custom Game Modes via Scripting
- A library of cars, and modifications to go with them
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: Intel Pentium
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 720p @ 30fps
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 2500
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 460/Radeon 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p @ 60fps
Our library can be downloaded from certain countries only.
Please, see if you are eligible to download our content by creating an account.
You must create a FREE account in order to download this game.